[Ubuntu-us-ok] New Member / Introduction

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 19:59:29 BST 2010

Hello Everyone,

New guy here and thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. Hope
this message finds everyone well.

I'm a 36 year old technology professional, software developer, and
business owner in Miami, Oklahoma. For those of you who don't know
where that is, it's about 90 miles NE of Tulsa, right near the
Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas lines.

I've been developing software since I was 16 and actively involved in
the Linux community since late 2001.  My first experience was with
RedHat, then Debian, and, finally, Ubuntu.  I think I've found a home
in Ubuntu and use it on all of my machines both at home and at work.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. If
anyone is ever in the area, let me know and i'll treat you to a nice
cold beer!

--
Anthony Papillion
Lead Developer / Owner