[Ubuntu-us-ok] Ubuntu-us-ok Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

Sean Mullican lugnut64 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 02:29:41 GMT 2007

I see a proplem here. I don't know about you guys, but before we
become approved, we should do a few more install-fests to see what we
can work with. Also there are not many conversations happening here.
If Trey and only one other person chipped in for the badges, there is
a problem here. I know I haven't been able to do my fair share here
and I am really sorry, but in the Tulsa County, no-one I know uses a
Mac or a Linux, let alone heard of (or can pronounce) Ubuntu. My idea
is group people from each county get together, get the word out, and
go on... almost like a tour. It could be an Ubuntu tour. We could set
up fests in cities that would could have the best outcome, see how
many we could get in advance, and then get the supplis and have a
group close to that city and run a "fest". This is just my input.