[Ubuntu-us-ok] Last night and a question

James Stansell jamesstansell at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 26 06:20:02 BST 2007

On 8/25/07, Billie Walsh <bilwalsh at swbell.net> wrote:
> Amongst picking on Trey about the great job he did on the web page I was
> looking at the "instructions" for joining. OK, I got a "gpg" key from
> kgpg. It says something about "Registering" it. OK, I admit I'm totally
> at a loss about this stuff. How do I go about "registering" it? I'm not
> so good with CLI stuff so kind of keep it simple.

Was it https://launchpad.net/codeofconduct where you read about
registering your key?  I think it's just a webpage function in
launchpad, something associated with maintaining your acount.

It appears http://www.ubuntu.com/community/processes/newmember that
you can print the code and sign on paper to become an ubuntero, if
that's more convenient.

Some other links that showed up:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SigningCodeofConduct

How much did these help?