[Ubuntu-us-ok] Last night and a question

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sun Aug 26 00:52:49 BST 2007

First off I want to say I'm sorry we didn't make it last night. I was
beat down after work and Tracie wasn't feeling so hot either so we just
stayed home and crashed.

Amongst picking on Trey about the great job he did on the web page I was
looking at the "instructions" for joining. OK, I got a "gpg" key from
kgpg. It says something about "Registering" it. OK, I admit I'm totally
at a loss about this stuff. How do I go about "registering" it? I'm not
so good with CLI stuff so kind of keep it simple.

--
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh