UbuntuOhio Meeting on January 16 and Tri-LoCo Meeting

John F johnf_07 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 04:21:21 GMT 2008

Hello Everyone Out in Ubuntu-Ohio Land!

This is just a quick reminder that we will be having a meeting on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 8:00 p.m. on IRC #ubuntu-us-oh.  The meeting agenda has been posted along with past meeting logs at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/Meetings/.

We will be having a special Tri-LoCo team meeting on Tuesday, January 22 at 8:00 p.m. EST on IRC #ubuntu-us-mi with the Michigan and Chicago LoCo teams.  For more information, visit https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/Meetings/triteammeeting.

Visit http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=422156 if you need help getting started with IRC.

John F. (tnseditor)