UbuntuOhio Ubuntu Ohio website

John F johnf_07 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:26:57 GMT 2008

At our last meeting we discussed the website and additional content that should be added. So far we have decided to add a screenshot section and update the support section (any additional support places that should be added?). I would also like to add an event section with past and future events so that new members and potential members can see what we do. The revamped site will also have a new theme and logo

Anyone have any other ideas? I would like to have the revamped site up on Friday or Saturday (February first or second). We can add content after that date too, it's not a problem.

(This is also posted on the forums if you would rather comment there.  http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=4240162#post4240162 )

John (tnseditor)