[NY State Local Community] ubuntu phone question

DZvonko Nikolov dzvonko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:39:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm DZvonko Nikolov from Strumica, Macedonia. I don't know who to ask. We
don't have our local ubuntu group.
I want to develop apps for mobile and want to use my old and still good
working mobile phones (LG GT500 Puccini and LG GD510 pop). I have them and
want to use for a testing.
First, how to install ubuntu on my LG GT500 phone? is it possible?
Second, how to install ubuntu on my LG GD510 phone? is it possible?
Third, are there any tutorials about installing some operating system on
mobile phones (don't have to be ubuntu)? How to change phone operating
system? Thanks in advance and thanks for Your effort and time.

Regards

DZvonko Nikolov

The best things are simple,
but finding these simple things is not simple.

Simplicity carried to the extreme becomes elegance.