[ubuntu-us-nm] Help with MySQL

Evan Root cellarroot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 05:56:16 UTC 2012

I too am trying to familarize my self with mySQL because I'm setting up a
mail server with squirrel mail and roundcube. All of which use mySQL.  I
was at Barnes and Noble (at Coronado mall ABQ) and found that there are
some good books available as long as you get one for your situation.

So my point is what is your situation with mySQL?

--
Evan Root, CCNA
505.917.7873