[ubuntu-us-nm] Question

Steve Katona srtraveler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:15:52 BST 2010

I am sorry to say that I forgot about syslog,etc. and never did look. I did
a clean reinstall from a DVD I had of V. 9.04 and then upgraded online to
9.10 so of course lost everything relating to previous freezes. I have
backed up everything that I don't want to lose to an ext HD so could upgrade
to 10.04 online and then look at syslog. I would be happy to do this if you
think it might help.