[ubuntu-us-nm] Question

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Mon Oct 18 17:21:15 BST 2010

It's just guesses, trying to figure out where you might look for more
information.

Another avenue is to ask if you're doing anything specific a majority
of the time when the system locks up.  And is it really just the
screen (etc), or do you also lose the network (i.e. is it just X, or
do you have a complete system freeze)?