Ubuntu-US-NM Computers

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:34:20 BST 2007

Sounds like an excellent project for the Ubuntu NM LoCo.   William,  I'm
passing this info on to Markley Pohlman and she can be reached at
505-291-3779 and can get the paper work if there's interest.

If/when there is a firm number of PC's that are being taken I can
pre-install them with Ubuntu.  I'll even supply the G4U image incase
there's a need to restore the Ubuntu install.

Thanks!
Eric

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 08:42 -0600, DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us wrote:

> Eric we were talking about a project this sure sounds like a good
> candidate.
>

> "William Reichard"
> <will at plaeroma.com>
> Sent by:
> ubuntu-us-nm-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> 09/18/2007 08:34 AM

> "Eric Krieger"
> <unmlobo at gmail.com>
>                cc
> Ubuntu NM
> <Ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com>, Sam Slishman <sam_slishman at yahoo.com>
>           Subject
> Re: Ubuntu-US-NM
> Computers
>

> Thanks, Eric. The folks I know of are a certified non-profit 501(c)3.
> I've copied Sam Slishman, founder of Endorphin Power Company
> (http://www.endorphinpower.org/), to make the connection.
>
> I don't know if any members of this group would be willing to help EPC
> get these computers up and running with Ubuntu, but it would be a real
> boon to them; the site has many community center functions, and having
> the software available would be a great thing for its clients, I'm
> sure. But I'll let you and Sam connect.
>
> Thanks again for your generosity.

- Eric

Eric Krieger
Email: unmlobo at gmail.com

"There are things on heaven and earth, Horatio, Man was not meant to
know"
        -Hamlet