Ubuntu-US-NM Computers

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Tue Sep 18 15:42:09 BST 2007

Eric we were talking about a project this sure sounds like a good
candidate.

"William Reichard" <will at plaeroma.com>
Sent by: ubuntu-us-nm-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
09/18/2007 08:34 AM

"Eric Krieger" <unmlobo at gmail.com>
cc
Ubuntu NM <Ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com>, Sam Slishman
<sam_slishman at yahoo.com>
Subject
Re: Ubuntu-US-NM Computers

Thanks, Eric. The folks I know of are a certified non-profit 501(c)3. I've
copied Sam Slishman, founder of Endorphin Power Company (
http://www.endorphinpower.org/), to make the connection.

I don't know if any members of this group would be willing to help EPC get
these computers up and running with Ubuntu, but it would be a real boon to
them; the site has many community center functions, and having the
software available would be a great thing for its clients, I'm sure. But
I'll let you and Sam connect.

Thanks again for your generosity.