Ubuntu-US-NM Meeting on Thursday and Software Freedom day

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Mon Sep 10 19:11:43 BST 2007

I agree our forum presents leaves allot to be desired, we really should do
more....any ideas to making this happen.

merlin <merlin at evening-sun.com>
09/10/2007 12:04 PM

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
cc

Subject
Re: Ubuntu-US-NM Meeting on Thursday and Software Freedom day

Hi David.  Although I do not participate in the chatline meetings, and
will be at Navajo Lake on the 15th on a kayaking trip, I would love to see
members of the NM LOCO checking in at the ubuntu forums, helping some of
the newcomers with problems and issues.

I seem to be the only one who does this regularly, with the occasional
appearance of MQMike.

All the best....

-merlin

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us wrote:

It's a busy week for the Ubuntu Loco.

We have our regularly scheduled meeting on IRC freenode at 8:00pm MST on
channel #ubuntu-newmexico

And we have Software Freedom Day on the 15th from 11:00am till 3:00pm hope
to see everyone there be sure and promote it to as many people as you can.

If you need more information please just let me know.

Also I'd like those of you who attend the meeting on a regular basis,
start letting me know some of the topics you would liked discussed, so we
can start building agendas for the meetings...

Thanks in advance for any ideas you might have

Talk at you soon

David Thomas