Ubuntu-US-NM Meeting on Thursday and Software Freedom day

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Mon Sep 10 18:56:55 BST 2007

It's a busy week for the Ubuntu Loco.

We have our regularly scheduled meeting on IRC freenode at 8:00pm MST on
channel #ubuntu-newmexico

And we have Software Freedom Day on the 15th from 11:00am till 3:00pm hope
to see everyone there be sure and promote it to as many people as you can.

If you need more information please just let me know.

Also I'd like those of you who attend the meeting on a regular basis,
start letting me know some of the topics you would liked discussed, so we
can start building agendas for the meetings...

Thanks in advance for any ideas you might have

Talk at you soon

David Thomas