Ubuntu-US-NM Comcast and Traffic Shaping

Ubuntu US-New Mexico Team ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 24 22:46:41 BST 2007

Already in the works one for each issue (i.e. the traffic shaping and
the unspecified bandwidth caps).

I just want to say for the record that I don't download a lot.  I kind
of view the undefined Comcast caps like a cop pulling you over for
speeding when you are going 35mph, no speed limit signs, and he won't
tell how fast is too fast.

Eric