ubuntu-us-nj Why our team isn't doing anything, and what you can do to help

Matthew Majkotoski ifd202 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:06:39 GMT 2010

Members,

Do people still want to do this?
I'm sure people do, organize it and they will come.  :)

Would someone else want to be the team contact/leader/organizer?
I'm sure I could be a team contact/leader/organizer, I have a lot of spare time.

Would you want to, if you had help?
yes

If no one will take this off my hands, can someone help me get things going again?
Sure, but if I helped everything would be down the shore...

Matthew Majkotoski