ubuntu-us-nj Arcade Geeknic on Sunday, 13 December

David A. Harding dave at dtrt.org
Tue Nov 17 18:28:06 GMT 2009

For the third geek get together on the east coast this year we'll be
taking over an arcade! So yes, a little odd for a geeknic, but it is
getting cold in these parts, so it's time for us geeks to get out and do
something. We'll have 2 hours of freeplay time (so you don't need any
quarters) on over 100 machines, exclusive to this event. The cost is $12
a person if you pay before December 1st or $14 after, including at the
door, so sign up today! Send an email to Jonathan <jonathand at geeknic.org>
for registration details or with any questions you may have.

    Note: The PayPal price will be slightly higher to cover the PayPal
          fees. Our best guess is that it'll be about $0.65.
	  Email Jonathan for details.

We'll be on location from 1pm to 3pm and will be heading out for
food after at a local restaurant where you are welcome to join us.
(details on that will be posted shortly) Dinner is not included in the
price (which is only for game time) but we'll be at a reasonably
priced place.

We will be at the Pinball Parlour:

    808 Allentown Rd.
    Earlington, PA 18918

    http://maps.google.com/?q=808%20Allentown%20Rd.%0AEarlington%2C%20PA%2018918

    (About 1 hour from Cherry Hill or Trenton)

-Dave
--
David A. Harding	    Website:  http://dtrt.org/
1 (609) 997-0765	      Email:  dave at dtrt.org