ubuntu-us-nj Fwd: TCF2010 **** Call For Speakers ****

David Sugar david.sugar at canonical.com
Mon Nov 9 21:31:44 GMT 2009

Well, it also had the advantage of being somewhat local for me.  And
yes, it does touch upon and brings together all these things in an
interesting way.  Maybe it will also encourage more participation in
Ubuntu related VoIP development.  While a lot of things of course happen
upstream, there are also important things that can happen specific to
Ubuntu, or even in Debian in this area, which currently do not.