ubuntu-us-nj Summary from last meeting

David A. Harding harda at gnuisance.net
Sat Sep 8 04:48:39 BST 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 05:50:17PM -0400, Joseph Terranova wrote:
> Gutsy release party. Where do we want it to be? What type of party do
> we want it to be?

Ideally, I would prefer to host an upgrade fest (c.f. install fest)
where we invited inexperienced users to bring their computers and
upgrade them to Gusty under the supervision of an expert.

Less ideally, I would like a free software powered LAN party.

If those aren't possible, I'm willing to just hang out at a local diner
with fellow LoCo members.

-Dave