ubuntu-us-nj Some updates and requests

Jim Fisher jedijf at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 00:23:00 BST 2007

--- Joe Terranova <joeterranova at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I don't get any suggestions, I'll just throw one
> up, and it should
> be satisfactory for approval. However, I want us to
> have a serious
> discussion of where we want to go with this.

I have added some stuff to the roadmap that I remember
being mentioned or discussed in our IRC meetings.

I need your help.  I don't have any logs of these
chats.  We should consider adding our channel to the
Ubuntu logbots.

But surely someone has logs of our chats.  Please add
the appropriate references to the items that I have
outlined in the roadmap.

Hope this helps.

jim fisher
]edijf