ubuntu-us-nj Some updates and requests

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:28:38 BST 2007

Dave suggested giving some examples of other applications, so that we
can see what a roadmap should be expected to entail.

Pennsylvania:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/ApprovalApplication

Florida:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/ApprovalApplication

Notice that Pennsylvania's is extremely detailed. Florida, however,
did not have a detailed roadmap, but does have ideas.

If I don't get any suggestions, I'll just throw one up, and it should
be satisfactory for approval. However, I want us to have a serious
discussion of where we want to go with this.