ubuntu-us-nj BBQ plans

Christina Eater christina.eater at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 06:41:24 BST 2007

Hey folks,

Pending any last-minute upsets, looks like we're planning for the
8/11, since everyone who's voted so far is free that day.

Dave: How are we doing on location? I'd like to get a definite
location soon, so we can take space and amenities into account.
Reminder for anyone else, the two locations we're looking at are in
Cherry Hill and New Brunswick.

Foodwise, I believe we're agreed on a potluck deal. So far we've got:
-Jim: rolls
-Dave: plates, napkins, utensils, dessert
-Bryan: brownies
-Joe: ribs
(I'm holding off to see what doesn't get covered.)

We still need someone to handle drinks (various sodas?) and cups and
ice. And burgers/dogs if you want 'em. Anything I'm missing?

One final note: This isn't like an installfest where you can just show
up without saying anything for weeks. I don't want to exclude anyone,
but we need at least a rough headcount if you want there to be enough
food/places to sit/etc. so do let us know :)

TY,
Christina