[NH LoCo] regular meeting night - 4th Mondays?

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:23:13 BST 2009

As per previous discussion, I'd like to schedule a regular monthly meeting
night starting this month

If we're meeting at the Manchester Public Library, there are only three
nights a week they're open until 8:30pm - Monday Tuesday and Thursday.  All
other nights they close at 5:30.

GNHLUG meetings
(http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/OurChapters<http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/OurChapters>
):

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday 1st
CentraLUG<http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/CentraLUG>

DLSLUG <http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/DLSLUG>
GamingSIG<http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/GamingSIG>
2nd SLUG <http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/SLUG>

MonadLUG <http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/MonadLUG>
3rd

RubySIG <http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/RubySIG>
4th

PySIG <http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/PySIG>

So clearly Thursday is out unless we want to conflict.

According to http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar Ubuntu online meetings are
rarely held on Mondays.  Tuesdays are often packed with several meetings
that may be important for LoCo members to attend.

So, how does 4th Monday sound?  There's currently nothing on the library's
calendar (http://libraryinsight.com/calendar.asp?jx=i1) for this day 6pm to
8pm until October, when we'll likely be having a 9.10 release/costume party
at a different location (and possibly different night).

This is also more than a week after Software Freedom Day in September
(Saturday 9/19).