ubuntu-us-ne Wireless NIC

Ridgid ridgid at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:29:04 BST 2007

well, depends on how they have the wireless setup, could use a
wireless router in bridge mode ... then use the wire to the desktops.
I sold my router so, i am unable to provide one atm,

but it turns out that I may be able to come,  anyone have an Idea on
how many people are coming to help, and how many systems and with what
variant of buntu?

I ordered some blank media, should be here Friday I hope. so I could
burn a couple .. provided that I will end up able to come.

Ridgid