ubuntu-us-ne Wireless NIC

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at cox.net
Thu Oct 18 13:22:04 BST 2007

On Wednesday 17 October 2007 15:29, Ridgid wrote:
> well, depends on how they have the wireless setup, could use a
> wireless router in bridge mode ... then use the wire to the desktops.
> I sold my router so, i am unable to provide one atm,
>
> but it turns out that I may be able to come,  anyone have an Idea on
> how many people are coming to help, and how many systems and with what
> variant of buntu?

I'll have

A desktop running Ubuntu, which I'd like to play multimedia stuff on
A laptop running Kubuntu, which is suitable for demos

Ideally, I'd like to get 3 systems for demos, 1 system to play screencasts and
1 system to play multimedia.   I'm absolutely open to any other ideas folks
have.  Hope you can come!

DT