[ubuntu-us-nc] Fwd: LoCo Council IRC Meeting Minutes

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:30:03 GMT 2010

Hi all,

For those of you who may not be familiar with the LoCo council and what they
do I wanted to attach a note about this council before sending their meeting
meetings to the Team.  The LoCo Council governs the LoCo teams -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil.  Below are the minutes from their last
meeting.

Cheers!
Amber