[ubuntu-us-nc] Ada Lovelace Day Blog Post

John Ghormley ghormley.j at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 02:54:26 GMT 2010

FWIW, I have begun to blog and my very first post was today.  It involved
subjects I both knew a lot about and virtually nothing about.  I was very
familiar with Charles Babbage, as most of us who ever took a computer
science course probably are.  However, I never took a computer science
course.  Instead, he was part of a research paper I did in high school, as a
senior, way back in 1964.   I had heard of Ada Lovelace maybe once since
that time, but really knew nothing of her until I started researching her
yesterday.  The third personality in the blog I've never met either, though
I plan to do so in April.  I am new to this blogging thing so I hope you
might like the post.  Nevertheless, I think you will appreciate, as I do, my
third personality, Amber Graner.

Hope you enjoy:

http://ubuntunc.wordpress.com/2010/03/24/ada-lovelace-day/