[ubuntu-us-nc] IRC etiquette

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:07:00 GMT 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Moss Bliss <zaivalananda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could someone please send me the normal etiquette for IRC?  I haven't used
> it for a decade and apparently have forgotten everything... I was in at the
> start of the last meeting, and felt so out of place I left early

Moss I am so sorry you felt out of place.  Here's a couple of links
that may help

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Courses/IRC

http://freenode.net/faq.shtml

...  I may
> still feel out of place once I get the hang of IRC, but that will be one
> less thing to feel uncomfortable about.

Hope this helps make it less uncomfortable.  Please let me know if you
have questions.

Thanks!
Amber