[ubuntu-us-mn] * TOMORROW * illumian (Open Source Solaris) at Penguins Unbound Meeting January 28 2012

Brian Dolan-Goecke briandg at Goecke-Dolan.com
Thu Apr 11 18:11:34 UTC 2013

Sorry this is a *little* late...

But here is a link(s) to the video,
http://personal.ties2.net/~bdolango/PenguinsUnbound/20120128.asf
http://personal.ties2.net/~bdolango/PenguinsUnbound/20120128.mkv

==>brian.

--
electrons are not important in nuclear chemistry