[ubuntu-us-mn] Batch Image Processing

tpkyteroo luebeck tp.game.s at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 20:10:00 BST 2010

I finally got around to installing Gwenview, and kipi. If I can get that to
work in Ubuntu 10.04, then that should solve my issue! Thanks everyone!
 Because this didn't actually send.... :D Gwenview worked! I can now batch
resaize and without using command line. However, ImageMagick I would like to
be able to use eventually, if it ever goes beyond command line OR I stop
having issues using command line.  ;)
Thanks everyone!

http://www.globalwritersclub.com (under construction, but some things up.)
http://www.tpgames.net