[ubuntu-us-mi] Second Notice: Looking for spots for the Ubuntu Glo bal Jam Sept. 7-9

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Sep 7 19:57:56 UTC 2012

Status?

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Craig Maloney <craig at decafbad.net>
To: Ubuntu Michigan <ubuntu-us-mi at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: [ubuntu-us-mi] Second Notice: Looking for spots for the Ubuntu Global Jam Sept. 7-9
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:57:52 -0400

Hey all,

Just a reminder that we're still open for potential locations for the
Ubuntu Global Jam. I have the Caribou in Royal Oak (on Woodward Avenue)
booked from 6pm-close on Sunday (Sept. 9th), but if we can find a better
location beforehand, that would be awesome.

If you have some ideas on locations, please check with them and see if
they're available, and post to the list.

Thanks! Looking forward to jamming with you folks!
Woman is 57 But Looks 27
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/504a522720f0952267b16st04vuc