[ubuntu-us-mi] Second Notice: Looking for spots for the Ubuntu Glo bal Jam Sept. 7-9

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Fri Sep 7 22:03:58 UTC 2012

On 09/07/2012 03:57 PM, gib at juno.com wrote:
> Status?

Thought I posted an update. If not, here it is:

We'll be meeting at the Caribou in Royal Oak (Normandy and Woodward)
from 6pm - 10pm on Sunday, September 9th.

More info at:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-michigan/1942/detail/

(Sorry I didn't get this to the list sooner, it's been hell-month for
me. :) )

Anywho, who wants to do what at the jam? Here's some ideas:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/1901/detail/

Hope to see you all there!