[ubuntu-us-mi] Bug when typing into fields in Ubuntu

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:40:44 GMT 2010

I cannot say I have seen this issue, except when using a touchpad on
laptops/netbooks.  The solution that has worked for me was to disable
the mouse while typing:

System > Mouse > Touchpad > Disable touchpad while typing

If this issue is not touchpad related, can you give us more details?
For example, what type of system?  What version of Ubuntu?  What
version of Firefox?

Good luck and let us know what you discover.

Regards,
- Robert