[ubuntu-us-mi] Bug when typing into fields in Ubuntu

Matt Arnold matt.mattarn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:31:14 GMT 2010

That's it. The touchpad has been broken for as long as I've owned this
laptop. The left button intermittently presses itself. I always
disable the touchpad under Windows XP, but forgot to do so under
Linux! Thanks for showing this panel to me.

Interestingly, "Disable touchpad while typing" was already checked.
Now I have also un-checked "Enable mouse-clicks with touchpad". What a
great feature! Unfortunately my touchpad is still enabled when I'm not
typing. I hope it won't create any more issues.

Thanks, folks.

-Matt

P.S. I shouldn't have said "bug", I should have said "issue" like you did.