[ubuntu-us-mi] Hardy Release Party

Greg Grossmeier greg.grossmeier at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:59:38 BST 2008

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who
attended Penguicon this year, it was an amazing event.  I especially
want to thank those who participated in the panels, you did wonderful
jobs and made the event great.  If you weren't able to make it to
Penguicon, I highly recommend it; tons of fun, good people, good panels,
and free beer (seriously).

Secondly, lets have a party.  Hardy is released this Thursday, so lets
get together this weekend.  The plan is to meet up in Ann Arbor which
still seems like the best position for the disbursement of members.

Details:
Ann Arbor Brewing Co. [0]
7pm - ?
I'll have stickers (both case badges and those bigger white ones)
Bring your friends.

Its guaranteed to be a great time, though not compared to Penguicon,
unless Aaron wants to dress up as a Power Ranger again.

Any questions don't hesitate to email me, and of course feel free to
email the list if you are in need of a ride or can offer a ride.

Best,

Greg

[0] Address:
114 E Washington St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
googlemap: http://tinyurl.com/4hgdzs
There is a parking ramp across the street from the pub.