[ubuntu-us-mi] Introduction

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:45:54 GMT 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 7:32 PM, Trevor Jagoda <spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would suggest reserving a booth, but we already have aspirations of a
> room party (which will probably be on friday night).  Although, I could
> be completely off-key with the rest of the group in that thought.
>
> Want a booth AND a room party, or just a room party, oh fellow
> LoCo-ites?

Well, a booth would need to be attended, and frankly I'm not
interested in doing that. There are always far too many things
catching my interest at Penguicon. Room party is a good idea, though.
In fact, now that we have the tech guests we have, I think a LoCo room
party is a requirement. ;-)

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/