[ubuntu-us-mi] Introduction

Trevor Jagoda spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:32:00 GMT 2007

I would suggest reserving a booth, but we already have aspirations of a
room party (which will probably be on friday night).  Although, I could
be completely off-key with the rest of the group in that thought.

Want a booth AND a room party, or just a room party, oh fellow
LoCo-ites?

-
Trevor Jagoda
spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com
Linux Registered User #455695
Message Printed on 100% Recyclable Electrons.