[ubuntu-us-mi] Introduction

Trevor Jagoda spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:48:23 GMT 2007

Welcome aboard, Matt!

I'm rather the reverse of you - I found out about PenguiCon because of
Linux!  Anyway, we'll sure be able to get some involvement in 2009
planned, with the chair for 2009 on our lists and all.

Here's hoping we can get your splash screens and command-line-fear
resolved.  The best place I've found for support from the LoCo is this
very list, or possibly the IRC channel on freenode, if you're looking
for something a bit more real time.  If it's person-to-person you
prefer, I don't know of anybody off hand who lives in the Hazel Park
area.  Most of us (myself included) are somewhat near the Detroit chunk
of the state, so that's not really an issue.  Welcome!

Trevor Jagoda

--
Trevor Jagoda
spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com
Linux Registered User #455695
Message Printed on 100% Recyclable Electrons.