[ubuntu-us-mi] Penguicon Packaging Jam?

Trevor Jagoda spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:30:21 GMT 2007

While we've got your ear, Mat, the LoCo have also been pondering the
idea of a panel.  Basically, we'd like to host a sort of Ubuntu Q&A
panel.  I dont remember at this very moment what we decided the final
sticky ideas would be, but is there space for the sort of panel were
suggesting?

Trevor Jagoda

--
Trevor Jagoda
spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com
Linux Registered User #455695
Message Printed on 100% Recyclable Electrons.