[ubuntu-us-mi] Penguicon Packaging Jam?

Matt Arnold matt.mattarn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:40:19 GMT 2007

Trevor,

My last mail got a bounce message, and I certainly don't think
replying to spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com is going to work, so I'm not
sure who's going to see this. But maybe you can put me on the list,
since I've wanted to be more a part of the Ubuntu Michigan local
community for a long time. I've been an Ubuntu user for several years.
(One for whom DVDs and Flash are not working under Gutsy, by the way.
Also I have broken my splash screen.)

An Ubuntu Q & A would be fantastic. You just need to decide who the
target audience is. Then tell me the names of the panelists.

Tim Schmidt, head of Tech programming, are you getting this?

-Matt