[Michigan-LoCo] Meeting Recap (again)

Chad Lewis chad.lewis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:11:58 BST 2007

Rochester Mills does in fact have free WiFi, as do the Royal Oak and Detroit
locations. Not sure about accommodations for the under 21ers, but they have
lots of space.

I'm Chad btw. Just signed up on the list, but due to the Plymouth location I
couldn't make it this time. Rochester Mills would be much better for me, if
the next one will be during the week.

 - Chad