Ubuntu Maryland Group Leader Change

Kevin Gregg kevingregg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:50:48 UTC 2013

Ron,

Thanks for stepping up to lead the MD Loco team.  I am Ubuntu user of about
2 years now.  I have installed 12.10 on many computers and even got a few
Windows-only friends to start to think about Ubuntu.  I don't write code or
do anything like that on Ubuntu.  I would attend face to face meetings, an
install-fest, or meet with DC Loco team.  IMO, the biggest question we
might try to answer is "why should anyone care about Ubuntu (or any other
Linux flavor) when they already have a Microsoft OS?"

I am VERY interested in seeing Ubuntu run on devices that are NOT
desktop/laptop computers.... like tablets, phones, wrist watches, car
dashboards, etc.

Kevin
Columbia MD

Kevin