ubuntu 13.04 Raring Rngtail

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Fri Apr 26 12:50:34 UTC 2013

I purchased a wi-fi usb adapter for my Raspberry Pi and use it on
occasion with a desktop computer running Ubuntu 12.04. It is the Wi-Pi
Raspberry Pi 802.11n Wireless Adapter and it is $9.99 at MCM Electronics
online.
Kevin, hopefully we will see you at our May 25 meeting.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift
President