If you want a Google Wave invite let me know [EOM]

Dan Buhrman dan.buhrman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:27:58 GMT 2009

Cristopher, thanks for the invite, haven't received it yet, but figured I'd
offer my thanks before I forgot.

In reference to 9.10: I had more issues with grasping the newer technologies
in 9.10 rather than functionality.  The new GRUB, GDM, and upstart (speaking
of upstart, it didn't seem to make a faster boot for me, was just about the
same as 9.04...) just seemed to confuse me, and have little documentation
available on how to customize.  (more generic documentation rather than
Ubuntu specific...)  I've decided to just wait until these technologies
become a little more popular, and there is a greater understanding in the
community.  I may even just wait until 10.04, assuming this is not another
"crack dump" release.

Dan