If you want a Google Wave invite let me know [EOM]

Josh Rhoderick rhoderickj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:19:27 GMT 2009

I think it's funny that people are having so much trouble with Karmic. It's
the first version of Ubuntu since Gutsy that works perfectly for me on all
of my various hardware. Either way, the next LTS is going to rock. Besides,
you don't innovate by "leaving well enough alone."

Look here for an explanation of wave:
http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html

-- Josh