Important Info About DojoSec Meeting Changes

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Wed Mar 4 16:16:20 GMT 2009

Greetings All,

I just got these changes to the DojoSec meeting that I've mentioned a few
times over the last month. It is still tomorrow, March 5th, from 6-9:30.
However they have added another speaker to the roster and a $1 entry fee.

Please see the included forwarded emails for details on these announcements.

Chuck