Meeting Thursday - I am unable to attend

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Wed Mar 18 21:30:33 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I've had something come up and I'll be unable to attend the scheduled
Ubuntu Maryland meeting for tomorrow evening at the Central Branch of
the HC library.

The topics I had for discussion are the following:

1. April 8th at the monthly CALug meeting Celeste Lyn Paul will be
giving a talk on usability testing with a focus on Amarok. Then on
April 18th we'll be meeting up at the Miller Branch of the Howard
County library with an actual usability test. We'll be putting out the
call for volunteers in the next week or so.

2. Jaunty release party the weekend of April 24-26. When and where do
we want to hold this one? I liked the Saturday afternoon lunch we did
for the last one. Any thoughts?

3. Bug Jam. We had a good turnout for the last one. Is there any
interest in doing these quarterly or having a Saturday tech event of
some sort between Global Bug Jams?

If anyone has anything else they want to discuss or if you want to
comment on one of the above topics feel free to respond publicly or
privately. If there's enough interest we'll try to reschedule the
meeting next week some time.

--
Chuck Frain
GPG Key: A86EA59F