usability testing swag

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Tue Aug 19 00:27:36 BST 2008

Well we can look to any venue that would work. I think that among the
original thoughts were we might pull in some foot traffic from library
patrons.

I think if we do it in early October and where your place is downtown it
might make for a nice day out for our volunteers. 'If you come help with
this software study we'll go to the harbor for a nice lunch afterwards.'

Ultimately there is some inconvenience for some participants no matter
where it is. I'm sure that finding a place is doable.