[ubuntu-us-ma] Greetings and Salutations

A. Richard Miller TheMillers at millermicro.com
Thu Jun 16 04:13:14 UTC 2016

The FOSS User Group in Natick meets monthly. See:
http://www.NatickFOSS.org/

Cheers from
--Dick Miller, Partner, MMS <TheMillers at millermicro.com
<mailto:TheMillers at millermicro.com>>
	Co-Leader, FOSS User Group at Natick Community-Senior Center
<http://millermicro.com/FOSSUserGroupNatick.html><http://millermicro.com/newURL.html>

--
*| A. Richard & Jill A. Miller            | MILLER MICROCOMPUTER SERVICES |
| Mailto:TheMillers at millermicro.com      | 61 Lake Shore Road            |
| Voice: 508/653-6136, 9AM-9PM -0400(EDT)| NMEA N 42.29993°, W 71.36558° |*

Sent from an awesome, inexpensive, no-lock-in, no-bloatware,
virus-resistant, free-software, Linux <http://NatickFOSS.org/> PC - with
Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop> and Fotoxx
<http://www.kornelix.net/fotoxx/fotoxx.html>.