[ubuntu-us-ma] This is why we can't win...

Daniel Hollocher danielhollocher at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 19:29:45 BST 2010

In this bug's case, I would normally just remark the task to something
more accurate.  Won't Fix doesn't make sense.  If it is a bug against
compiz, then why shouldn't it be fixed?  If it is not an issue with
compiz, then why not mark it invalid.

I heard plans to disable remarking bugs for invalid and won't fix, so
bugs properly ignored.  Looks like that happened.  *shrug*  I don't
know what the right thing to do is anymore.  So, I just sent a message
to Travis asking for clarification.

I think the important thing is to just keep trying to handle the issue
in any way as long as it is respectful and in accord with the code of
conduct.

Dan